The Guardian multi-frequency cross-fire infrared grating detector is the company’s fourth-generation active infrared detector. Its technical performance is in a leading position in the industry and is sold at home and abroad. The product is composed of a master detector and a slave detector paired, and it is in normal working condition. In the main detector and the slave detector, two or more inter-emission infrared beams form an invisible line of defense. When a person or other object simultaneously blocks any two adjacent beams between the master and slave detectors, the main detector The detector end outputs an alarm signal; this detector can identify the size of an object to prevent false alarms caused by small animal activities; it is widely used in doors and windows, passages, building periphery or fences to effectively detect illegal intrusions.
1. This product adopts two-way mutual radiation patented technology, through the transmission and reception of infrared rays from the master and slave detectors, a multi-beam invisible line of defense is formed. Under the normal working condition of the product, the normal activities inside and outside the invisible line of defense are not affected. .
2. This product can be installed indoors and outdoors, anti-cutting, anti-short circuit, anti-disassembly, anti-malicious interference;
3. It adopts microcomputer control, intelligent sound and light calibration prompt, good stability, suitable for working 24 hours a day;
4. Fully sealed high-quality aluminum profile shell, luxurious and beautiful; with imported PC filter, it has a good suppression and filtering effect on all kinds of visible light and strong light in nature, and it also has protection against rain, snow, frost, fog, hail and The influence of damp and harsh environment, etc.;
5. The installation base with fully humanized design completely changes the traditional wiring method, realizes the complete separation of the detector circuit board and the wiring terminal, and makes the installation and maintenance more convenient and faster.
7. The alarm output mode is divided into wired or wireless mode. The wired mode can choose normally open or normally closed output; the frequency of the wireless mode can be 315MHz or 433MHz according to the needs.
8. The number of beams ranges from 2 beams to 12 beams, and the detection distance is 5 meters to 100 meters outdoors, suitable for different environments with various heights and various distances.
Infrared wavelength: 940nm
Model specification: 10 beams
Detection distance: 5 meters, 10 meters, 15 meters, 30 meters, 40 meters, 60 meters, 80 meters, 100 meters
Power supply voltage: DC: 12-18V (DC15V is recommended)
Operating environment temperature: -40℃ to +70℃
Relay contact capacity: 30V AC/DC0.5A
Signal output mode: wired and wireless signal optional
Shell material: aluminum alloy Filter material: imported PC engineering material
1: Very user-friendly independent external terminal, easier to install, wire and debug;
2. The cross-beam infrared grating anti-theft detector is a more stable multi-beam active infrared detector developed by our company on the basis of the opposite-beam infrared grating;
3: Use a miniature aspheric lens to carefully process the infrared light at the transmitting and receiving ends, so that the stable working distance of the detector is greater than 100 meters (outdoor testing distance is greater than 600 meters);
4: Adopt AGC automatic gain control circuit to automatically adapt to changes in the working environment to ensure the stable and reliable operation of the detector;
5: Exquisite streamlined aluminum housing, with the most professional optical filter, ensures reliable transmission of infrared light, and effectively filters all kinds of visible light and white light sources;
6: Using simultaneous blocking of any two adjacent beams for a time greater than 80mS as the trigger condition, it can effectively identify the size of the object and prevent false alarms caused by small animals crossing;
7: ≤±4°degree auto focus circuit, acousto-optic calibration prompt, 180° angle adjustable
when adjacent beams are sheilded